Spreading Sunshine and Good Cheer in More Ways than One . . .
Each year, throughout the world, whether it’s in our stores directly or through our humanitarian efforts, Del Sol brightens millions of people’s lives through its color-changing products and Del Sol experience.
Here’s a snapshot of just a few of Del Sol’s 2011 cause-related efforts:
- Smiles to Ethiopia, Africa – massive product donation – thousands of dollars worth of product were sent through a humanitarian organization and hand delivered to children in Ethiopia.
- Surfing and Sharing in El Salvador – company-sponsored “Live Your Dream” trip to El Salvador. Nine buddies from Hawaii took their first trip together in eight years. They brought down school supplies, color-changing rings and surfboard repair kits for the local surfers.
- Safe Kids Fair — Del Sol donated several hundred color-changing rings and multiple color-changing nail polishes to the Safe Kids Fair held in Sandy, Utah.
- LDS Humanitarian Services — Pallets of seconds and extras were donated to this church organization that benefits hundreds of thousands of individuals in need worldwide; including those affected by the earthquake and disasters in Japan.
- Children’s Miracle Network — Del Sol provided a monetary donation to this charity that benefits terminally ill kids nationwide.
- Sun Smart Fair (Reynolds Cancer Support) — Del Sol provided hundreds of color-change rings and shirts to a nationally acclaimed cancer prevention and awareness event held in Arkansas annually.
- Run-for-the-Nuns donation with Deseret News and SL Tribune.
- Utah Department of Agriculture hosted this year’s national conference – Del Sol donated nail polish, key chains and rings to the conference.
- American Red Cross – health & safety services – product donation.
- Camp Smile-A-Mile – product donation.
- Buddy Cruises – Del Sol lanyard donation.
- Sun Safety Lessons in Tennessee; product donation to schools.
- Relay for Life event and science field trip in North Carolina – product donation.
To learn more about Del Sol’s color-changing humanitarian efforts, contact Del Sol’s worldwide headquarters at 801-562-3001 or at [email protected]