Viva Del Sol Las Vegas! When the sun heats up on Las Vegas Boulevard, Del Sol’s world of color lights up, and you can be part of the action with our Top 5 tips.
This round of Top 5 Fun in the Sun Things to Do is brought to you by the brand new Del Sol store that’s opening this month in Las Vegas’ Grand Bazaar Shops in front of Bally’s and across the street from the Bellagio at the corner of Flamingo Rd. and Las Vegas Boulevard.
Top 5 Fun in the Sun Things to Do in Las Vegas
1. Stay at a Fancy Hotel on Las Vegas Boulevard (The Strip). At some point in your lifetime, enjoy the lights and glamour of a fancy Las Vegas Boulevard resort hotel and casino. They line the Strip and illuminate the night 365 days of the year. Take your pick of hotels – they all have casinos, food, and luxury amenities. If you’re vacationing with children, we recommend staying at Circus, Circus for an affordable price that includes some fun games and shows for kids. Or, stay at the Mandalay Bay for its wave pool and lazy river – only accessible for hotel guests. Every casino does its best to cater to families, couples and single adults alike, so you choose what look and feel interests you most.
2. Fill Your Plate at an Over-the-Top Las Vegas Buffet. Here’s a top 5 choices within the top 5 of USA Today’s best Las Vegas buffets.
The Buffet Bellagio seems to make everyone’s top 5 list. Prices start at $19.95 for weekday lunch; $29.95, dinner. Weekend dinner is $36.95 Second up is the Rio Las Vegas’ Carnival World Buffet for “kid-friendly menu and absolutely fabulous desserts.” Third is Le Village buffet at Paris Las Vegas. Fourth up is the Spice Market Buffet at Planet Hollywood. And, fifth on the list is The Garden Court Buffet at Main Street Station, which attracts a lot of locals, is praised for its value and lack of long lines – $7.99 for weekday lunch; $10.99 for weekday dinner. Keep in mind that prices may adjust from year to year.
3. Experience some Fabulous Las Vegas Entertainment. Nearly every resort-casino on Las Vegas Boulevard has some type of entertainment option. See the
Beatles Love show at the Mirage, or you can see the Blue Man Group at The Venetian Las Vegas. If you’re looking for something quick and less flashy but still gets the job done, head over to the New York, New York Roller Coaster, or just meander up the strip at night and see the fountains at Bellagio. There’s no shortage of entertainment in Las Vegas – just pick something and enjoy.
4. Get Your Game on at a Las Vegas Casino. If you’re into gaming and gambling, then Las Vegas has it all. Everywhere and anywhere you look you’ll find gaming options. From horse races to penny slots, Las Vegas is undoubtedly the largest gambling hot spot in the world. Head to Old Town Las Vegas if you’re looking for something a little more raw and a little less tame.
5. Shop for Luxury, Style and Variety in Las Vegas. Nearly every casino has some form of shopping available. But, if you’re looking for the grand sugar daddies of Las Vegas shopping, head over to Caesars Palace’s Forum Shops, or visit Fashion Show Mall. And, you don’t want to miss out on one of the hottest, up and coming locations on the Strip, the Grand Bazaar Shops, which is smack dab in the middle of it all and is also home to the new Del Sol store. Get out of the heat and into the shops for your daytime Las Vegas excursions.
Of course, this list doesn’t have even close to everything Las Vegas has to offer. But, if you’re able to get these Top 5 accomplished, you won’t be disappointed.
What else would you add to our Top 5 Las Vegas list? What’s your all-time favorite Las Vegas attraction?