Most days are considered fun-filled days at Del Sol Cozumel. On the days when it’s not a fun-filled day, it’s a Costume Day or a Luau Day or something out of the ordinary. So, really, every day is day of fun, joy, smiles and memories at Del Sol Cozumel.
What can we learn from their contagious energy and fun-loving store experience? Plenty. Here are a five takeaways to help fill your days with more fun and diversion:
1. Share Good Times. The Del Sol Cozumel staff is always doing things together and sharing the fun with their customers. They get everyone involved and the energy level and creativity escalates into something even better.
2. Be a Kid Again. Being childlike, not childish, can be good for the soul. The setting for doing so is important, of course, but most adults rarely let their inner child out for a day under the sun with their kids and family members. Put away the cell phones, turn off the TV and computer, and give yourself and your children the attention they deserve.
3. Dress Up & Play. Being someone or something else for a change inspires your creative side and breaks down barriers between parents, children, friends and colleagues. Dressing up allows you to communicate feelings and thoughts that may not have been as expressible as when you weren’t dressed up. Pick a favorite childhood movie, find some household items for costumes, and let your imaginations run wild.
4. Surprise Me. The Del Sol Cozumel staff loves to surprise its customers. Not only do they surprise guests with color-changing products, but they also start up spontaneous line dancing, games or contests to everyone’s surprise. The unexpected surprise almost always conjures smiles and memories.
5. Have a Positive Outlook. Begin with a positive outlook that something good will happen. Whether it’s during your lunch date, dinner party, family outing, upcoming meeting or whatever. In Cozumel, the staff always starts the day with a positive outlook, and they end up surpassing their expectations.
What do you do bring more fun into your life? Leave us a comment.