Del Sol’s NEW and improved color-changing Sand Castle Kit contains everything little architects need at the beach or the sandbox. You’re guaranteed to discover magical treasures in the sun, shade, or sand with this durable 5-piece sand castle kit. Fill the sand castle bucket with eggs and make a great gift for Easter!
The Sand Castle Kite Kit includes 5 unique castle-building tools and is available online or in Del Sol stores. Each piece changes to a different color with sunlight, as follows:
• Bucket – Clear to Fuchsia – Castles should be built above the tide line, but you need to build with wet sand. The pail is useful for carrying wet sand from the water’s edge to your build site.
• Shovel – Clear to Blue – Not only does the shovel help dig the wet sand to be carried in the pail, but every great castle needs a moat.
• Rake – Clear to Yellow – The rake helps groom the ground around the castle. You can also use the back of the rake to smooth the walls and the edges of the castle.
• Sand Castle Mold – Clear to Red – Fill this with wet sand and place it on top of a wall or edge to make it look like a real castle.
• Watering Can – Clear to Purple – Dry sand does not stick together, so if your castle dries out it will start to crumble. The watering can is a great way to keep your sand wet enough to build with.
Retail Price: $10.00
The new kit comes in smaller packaging, which makes it easier to take home in your luggage if your shopping while on vacation.
Where else will you find a sand castle kit that changes color with sunlight than Del Sol? This kit gives you two reasons to get outside and have fun.
Many beach-goers have never built a sand castle (which is a shame!) or haven’t built one since they were children. Get outside and build a sand castle as a fun family activity. With five pieces in the kit, everyone must work together to build their masterpiece. The sand castle kit will keep kids busy for hours while parents get some much-needed relaxation time at the beach.
The sand castle kit makes a great Easter gift and goes great with any Del Sol kid’s purchases.
Send us a picture of your sand castle to [email protected] to win a Del Sol shirt of your choice.