Providing vast amounts of energy each day, the sun generates power, sustains life, and melts away ice and frowns to brighten our days. This same emotional response is triggered by Del Sol’s color-changing nail polish every time the sun hits your nails. Without sun, the polish remains the same, unchanged, but with sun, it transforms into a beautiful, new color. Del Sol’s sun-loving polishes hold your attention and brighten your day. Our new neon colors are always cat-calling their hot, new hues and fresh, new look – your fingernails and toes can hardly wait to be painted.
Don’t take our word for it, though. Read this unbiased nail polish review of Del Sol’s color-changing neon nail polishes and decide for yourself:
Del Sol Neon Nail Polishes
Summer is coming to a close (in most places, not here in Florida though) and I know there are people who are not ready to say goodbye to the warmer weather for a while so I thought I`d review some polishes for those of you who don`t want to let go of summer. If you`re a fellow polish junkie, please keep on reading!
Del Sol color changing nail polishes ($9 each): If you like neon, glitter and color-changing products, then these polishes are for you! These neon glitters stand out and are perfect to wear to the beach, pool or anywhere you want your nails to stand out. Once you step out into the sun, it’s like you’ve got a whole new color on your nails! Here are the colors I got:
* Yell-o! : Yellow glitter with a pinky pearl base that`s supposed to turn to an orange color in the sun.
* Orange you glad? : Orange glitter with a clear base and is supposed to turn to a pink/magenta color in the sun.
* Green light, red light: Green glitter with a clear base and is supposed to turn to a deep red color in the sun.
* Get your pink on: Bright pink glitter with a clear base that’s supposed to turn to a dark pink color in the sun.
* Rose upon rose: Rosy pink glitter with a pink base that’s supposed to turn to a light orange color in the sun.
* Just blue in: Blue glitter with a clear base that`s supposed to turn to a navy blue color in the sun.
– I noticed a difference in the actual color with some of the polishes but wasn`t entirely disappointed that I didn`t see that difference because I love glitter any way!
– My favorite is Yell-O! because I don`t have a neon yellow glitter and I love that it’s in a pearly pink base which is a nice contrast but definitely complement each other. I can see myself using this one a lot even though it’s technically fall.
– These can be used on their own or over another polish to give it that extra something (and I’m sure if you put it over a white base, the color will pop when you go out in the sun!)
– As with glitter polishes, these have a gritty finish when they`re dry. However the grittiness is reduced when you apply a top coat over the glitter so your nails don`t feel scratchy.
All in all, I rate these polishes a perfect 10! I love glitter and neon and these are definitely the perfect mix! If you`re into neon but aren`t able to wear those loud colors, these are a great and subtle way to wear neon polish! If you`re interested in purchasing a few, head on over to the site which I`ve provided below. They`ve got a special going on right now, buy 3 get one free! And if you make a purchase of $50 and up, you get a pair of sunglasses free (and they`re valued at $49)
Read the entire review of Del Sol neon nail polish right here.